Albany State University has partnered with organizations for ACADEMIC credit, non-paid internships to gain experience in the field of study through applied learning, projects, networking, and job shadowing. You must be enrolled in a course that requires an internship to participate with the following organizations:
|City of Albany - Albany, GA||Marine Corps Logistics Base|
- Junior standing.
- Reliable transportation.
- Completed Background Check from Albany State University Police Department.
- Able to work at least 2 days/8 hours per week up to 20 hours per week.
- Recommendation form completed by the Director of Career Services.
- Notify Career Services of your interest in participating in the Academic Internship Program for next semester.
- Visit Career Services for an Approved Resume.
- Complete the Internship Application Form
- Wait for Organization Interview Date. Prepare for Interview - Visit Career Services. If selected,
- Secure and turn in Course Internship Packet/Forms to Career Services from Course Instructor.
Paid Internships typically occur during the SUMMER semester. Visit Career Services frequently for a listing of available internships. The dates change based on organizational application windows. Most internships are advertised/open from November to February. Visit Career Services to prepare your professional resume. Apply directly to the organization's portal.
Yes - I am interested in Summer Internship Opportunities. Please contact me.
Follow the directions from the Organization's advertisement. Career Services is NOT responsible for the selection process.
For assistance with creating a cover letter & resume contact the Career Center
Contact for more information
Darton College of Health Professions – Ms. Sarah Brinson
College of Professional Studies- Dr. Alicia Jackson Alicia.Jackson@asurams.edu or 229-500-2156
College of Arts and Sciences - Zephyrinus Okonkwo Zephyrinus.Okonkwo@asurams.edu or 229.500.2121