Enterprise Reports – Argos
Argos is a reporting tool that allows end users to extract Banner data in the form of reports, spreadsheets, etc.
Only available on campus or through VPN.
Argos is available to all Staff, Deans, and Chairs.
Please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Request for Argos User Account Form
- This will provide access to:
- Common Reports folder
- Your Department’s Reports folder (if reports already exist for your department)
- Other Department(s) Reports folder (Upon approval)
- Obtain your supervisor’s signature and Other Department(s) Supervisor’s signature (if you require reports from other departments)
- Scan the completed form and attached to a help desk ticket in Samanage (site: https://helpdesk.asurams.edu; email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The best way is to utilize the search feature within Argos. By entering in a keyword such as “Currently Enrolled” you will see a list of dashboards and reports that contain that keyword. Then select the desired dashboard/report from the list.
Example: Search for the word “Currently Enrolled” will provide you with something similar to the screenshot below.
|Admin Staff Office Hours||West Campus Office Location||Contact Information|
|Monday - Friday||Technology Services Building||Telephone: (229) 500-4357|
|8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||2400 Gillionville road||Fax: (229) 500-4915|
|Albany, GA. 31707||E-mail: