- Dean's Message
- Accreditation - NCATE/CAEP
- Conceptual Framework
- Educational Partners
- Faculty & Staff
- Forms & Applications
- Field & Clinical
GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY
EDUC 5199: Orientation to Advanced Professional Education
You will automatically be enrolled in this course by the College of Education.
Click here to view the LiveText Student Instructional Videos including:
- Click here to sign up for course - TBD - You will select a day that you want to attend the course (1 time course for 2.5 hours). You will not attend the course every Saturday as listed on your schedule.
- DO NOT REGISTER UNDER EDUC 2199 course for Undergraduate students only).
EDUC 5199: Orientation to Teacher Education consist of the following:
- Module 1 - LiveText (ePortfolio)
- Module 2 - Orientation to Advanced Professional Education
- Module 3 - Degree Works
Course Location: ACAD 245
Bring the following to the course:
- ASU Ram Email address
- Ram ID
- LiveText Key Code
NOTE: These course requires access to an ASU Ram account. Please make sure that you have an account and have successfully logged into the account before your scheduled course. You should also have a Ram I.D.
If you have any questions or problems with registration, please call:
Ms. Teresa Walker - (229) 430-1718 or email@example.com
Ms. Bonnie Chambers - (229) 430-4685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Mike Mathis - (229) 430-4179 or email@example.com