- About ASU
- Campus Visitation
- Campus Tour
- ASU Online
- Deferred Enrollment
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
International Students Admission Requirements
International students must meet the following regular admission requirements:
- Complete an official application for admission.
- Have an official United States evaluation completed for all NON-USA secondary schools attended and for examinations taken. Applicants must have the equivalent of a U.S. high school college preparatory diploma.
- Test scores providing evidence of English language proficiency. If English is not the official language of the applicant's home country, then the applicant must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Scores on the SAT form the College Entrance Examination Board or scores on the ACT Assessment Program (ACT) from the American College Testing Program.
- Scores from the College Placement Examination of the University System of Georgia.
- Must present evidence of adequate financial resources for the entire period the student will attend Albany State University (complete the Albany State University Certificate of Finances form).