Albany State University blue (Pantone 286), gold (Pantone 124), and gray (Pantone Cool Gray 9) are Albany State University’s primary colors
Neither color will ever reproduce as brightly and richly in a four-color process as
it does as a spot ink.
Spot colors are more accurate than screen-built colors. Colors displayed below will vary from printed tones.
Electronic displays (LCD screens, CRT monitors, etc.) may display colors slightly different than in print.
|Pantone 286||Pantone 124||Pantone Cool Gray 9|
|R: 0 G: 51 B: 160||R: 234 G: 170 B: 0||R: 117 G: 120 B: 123|
Color placement on logo
- Logotype should be blue or black. If used against a dark background, the type should be white.
- The flame should always be gold. If gold is not available as a color, print with black ink, screen to 50%.
- If the type is blue or black, print “AS” mark in blue or black to match. When two or more colors of ink are used, “AS” should contrast with flame.
- The bar at the bottom should be gray. Bar and “AS” may be printed in the same color or contrasting.
- University System of Georgia should be blue or black. If used against a dark background, type