Trellis (Emergency Grant)
Emergency Grant funds are intended to support any student who lacks other economic resources, and are distributed on a one-time basis. A qualifying student with an eligible financial emergency can receive funds from the emergency grant. A financial emergency is defined as an unforeseen expense that, if not resolved quickly, could lead to the student’s departure from Albany State University and/or loss of momentum toward completion. During each semester, the Office of Student Support will send an email to all students when with information about the application and application deadline pending funding being available.
- Undergraduate, degree-seeking students currently enrolled in courses part-time or full-time AREeligible for the Emergency Grant.
- Graduate students are NOTeligible for the Emergency Grant.
- Previous recipients of the grant are NOT
The Emergency Grant WILL fund:
- Medical/Dental Bills
- Vehicle Repair Expenses (vehicle must be registered in student’s name)
- Other Unforeseen Circumstance
The Emergency Grant will NOT fund school expenses:
- Required Tools or Equipment
- Other school related items
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Support by email at OSSSC@asurams.edu or call (229) 500-2052.