Lojack for Laptops
LoJack for Laptops by is a software-based theft recovery and data security service. In the event of theft — LoJack for Laptops can track, locate, and recover stolen computers while providing you with the ability to protect your personal information against identity theft.
Your laptop is a vast resource, and is loaded with your media files, personal photos, correspondence and documents, not to mention personal information that could serve as a gold mine for an identity thief.
Should your computer go missing, LoJack for Laptops makes sure you have the power to recover it. Be prepared for a theft and stay one step ahead with the innovative tracking and recovery tools of LoJack for Laptops.
When you can determine where your computer is — and who has it — you have the power to stay in control, even when your laptop is taken out of your reach. LoJack software safely and securely tracks and manages your computer in the case of an emergency.
LoJack for Laptops software easily installs in your computer's firmware and maintains a connection with a Monitoring Center to help keep tabs on your computer's location. If your computer is stolen, the Theft Recovery Team will forensically mine the computer the next time it connects to the Internet to discover who has it and where it can be found.
Combining pinpointing technologies with advanced investigative methods like key captures, registry scanning, file scanning and geolocation, the Theft Recovery Team works with local law enforcement agents to get your laptop back where it belongs — in your hands.
- The locate screen allows you to instantly track your laptop's most recently recorded location and view it's location history.
- The lock tab lets you issue a remote command to freeze your lost or stolen computer. You can also create a customized message to display on your computer's screen to help someone whofinds it return it to you.
- Go to the delete tab to remotely erase files on your computer. You can opt to delete all of your files, or just certain file types. The next time your laptop contacts the Monitoring Center, it receives the delete command and erases the files you selected.
- Finally, if you suspect your laptop has been stolen, report it to the police. Then log in to the Lojack Customer Center to alert the Theft Recovery Team. They use advanced forensic technology to locate the laptop and possibly indentify who has it. They share this information with local law enforcement, who recover the computer.
For futher information:
- Phone: (1-800-456-5225).
- Website: www.LoJackforLaptops.com