Students may enroll in up to 15 hours of approved classes for the Dual Enrollment (DE) Program.
Tuition and mandatory non-course related fees are now covered for all students enrolling into approved classes in the Dual Enrollment Program. To see a list of approved classes, please visit the course directory at GA Futures.
Required books for approved courses are now provided to students as a rental. Each book Must be Returned by a certain date at the end of the semester. Please review the Bookstore process for further information.
Out of pocket costs for Dual Enrollment students may include:
- Course related fees (such as lab science fees, bowling fee, etc.)
- Lost, damaged, or books that were returned late
- Tuition and books for unapproved classes
- Fines (such as a parking fine)
- Non-mandatory services
- Institutional ACT testing
- Parking Pass $15
In order for a Dual Enrollment student to continually receive funding for approved courses they enroll in, they must maintain the Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP).