East and West Campus
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|Tuesday and Wednesday||9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.|
Order and Shop Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Financial Aid will be available for use in both the East and West Campus bookstores for both online and on-campus purchasing. Please check with the bookstore each semester for start and end dates for using financial aid. 229-500-2007 or 229-500-2008.
Please check with the bookstore each semester for the last day to make purchases in the bookstore using your financial aid. 229-500-2007 or 229-500-2008.
- Book slips are no longer required. All purchases using financial aid are processed directly through the bookstore point of sale system.
- Students must take the following documents to the bookstore when purchasing approved
- His/her course/class schedule
- Ram ID card. If you have not picked up your Ram ID card, present a government issued ID to verify your identity.
- Please ask a bookstore employee for assistance in selecting the correct textbooks prior to check out. The cashier will have on file the amount of financial aid available to purchase allowable items in the bookstore. The charges will be processed through the cash register and deducted from available financial aid.
Yes, multiple purchases for allowable items may be made provided financial aid funds are available on your student account and the purchase is made within the time frame that financial aid is open for purchases in the bookstore.
If you are a student in the Nursing or any Allied Health Program, books and supplies should be purchased from the bookstore on the West Campus. Books for all other classes should be purchased from the campus bookstore on which the class is taught.
Allowable Items to be Purchased Using Financial Aid
- Students using financial aid in the University Bookstores may purchase only required books and supplies that correlate with registered courses for the term. Such items may include laptops, tablets, cameras, scientific calculators, uniforms, lab kits, test review materials, and tools if these items are deemed required by an instructor of the class or program director.
- Electronic items: Students may purchase course related computers or electronic items no more than once each academic year without approval by the Financial Aid Director or designee. Rare exceptions to this policy may be made by the university’s Director of Financial Aid.
- Items not approved for purchase with financial aid include but are not limited to apparel, food, cell phones, household or gift items, and gift/prepaid cards.
- During the book purchase period, books and supplies purchased using financial aid cannot be returned to the university Bookstore for cash. Refunds for returned items must be credited back to the individual student's financial aid account.
Financial Aid Notes
- The period during which students may charge books for each semester is limited and changes each semester. Students must follow deadlines and charging limits posted by the Financial Aid Department or the University Bookstore.
- The amount available for charging items to financial aid is based on individual student's eligibility and the number of eligible credit hours students are enrolled in during a semester.
- Students not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards may not charge books to their financial aid.
|Cordele Campus Bookstore||East Campus Bookstore||West Campus Bookstore|
|(229) 500-2006||(229) 500-2007||(229) 500-2008|