Responsibilities of Vendors/Sponsors
- Vouchers/contracts must clearly state student’s name, social security number, term(s) covered, what is and is not covered, contact person’s name, phone number, fax number and billing address.
- If a voucher has been honored and the student is terminated from your company, the
vendor/sponsor should seek reimbursement from the student.
- An invoice will be mailed to the agency approximately eight weeks after the first
day of class. If the agency fails to pay the invoice the student will be responsible
for the total amount due on the student's account.
- Vouchers/contracts will not be contingent upon grades, attendances, etc..
- Always notify the University immediately of changes to the student’s vouchers/contracts.
- Payments may be made via check, credit card, or electronic funds transfer.
- Please contact the Student Accounts Office at email@example.com or call (229) 500-3051 for information regarding credit card or electronic funds transfer payments. Please mail vouchers or tuition assistance letters to: Albany State University, Office
of Student Accounts, 2400 Gillionville Rd, Albany GA 31707.
Responsibilities of the Student
- Vouchers/contracts/purchase orders should be presented to the Student Accounts Office on
or before registration every semester. If the voucher is for more than the present
semester (e.g. one year), the Student Accounts Office must be notified after classes
have been added each semester. Vouchers may be faxed, mailed, emailed from the student’s
sponsor, or presented in person. The funds cannot be applied without the required,
- The student is responsible for payment of tuition and fees if the voucher is not received
on or before the official payment deadline. A voucher may be presented later in the
semester if the sponsor is waiting for grades, but the student is responsible for
making full payment by the official payment deadline.
- Once the voucher is received and applied to the student’s account, a refund will be
generated for those students who have already paid with personal funds.
- The student is responsible for all applicable penalties (late fees, reinstatement
fees, etc.). Classes may be cancelled if the voucher is not presented by the published
- Refunds will not be issued unless tuition is paid in full and the student does not owe any other outstanding debts to the University.
- Account adjustments (corrections, sponsor dis allowances, etc) can create a balance
at any time. The student must pay any balance that is not covered by the sponsor. Holds will be placed on the account for any outstanding balance.
- The voucher must be submitted to the Student Accounts Office five business days before
the official payment deadline to ensure timely processing.
- Address and phone numbers should remain current. This information can be updated by
accessing Banner Web. Call (229) 500-4357 (ITS Helpdesk) for assistance.
- If a student leaves/withdraws from ASU, the Student Accounts Office must be notified
to avoid billing complications or holds on the student’s account.
Responsibilities of Albany State University
- Once the voucher/contract has been received by the Student Accounts Office, it will
be applied to the student account in a timely manner.
- If a balance remains on the student's account, Albany State University has the authority
to drop the student registration if not satisfied in full.
- If adjustments are made that create a balance on the student’s account, Albany State
University will send the student a bill. If the adjustment creates a credit balance,
a refund will be generated for the student.
- Albany State University will bill the student’s sponsor according to their voucher/contract.
For additional questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (229) 500-3051.