Thank you for volunteering for first year student move-in day on August 10th. Please read the following guidelines carefully prior to registering.
- Current students who volunteer will not be able to move into their room assignment early.
- All volunteers are required to attend an instructional meeting on August 9th at 4:00 p.m. Registered volunteers will receive parking and location instructions for the instructional meeting on a later date via e-mail.
- Volunteers are required to report to their assigned location on August 10th at 7:30 a.m. and are asked to remain in their assigned location until 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided to all volunteers at their assigned location.
- All volunteers will be provided with a move-in day t-shirt (sizes available on a first come first serve basis)
- Solicitation of any kind is strictly prohibited. All volunteers are required to wear the official ASU move-in day t-shirt.
- Volunteers who are not physically able to help students with moving in will be assigned an alternative volunteer role.