Before filling out this form, please note:
- The transient permission form is only for Albany State University undergraduate students.
- By filling out this form you are requesting permission to take courses at another (transient) institution.
- Start with a meeting with your advisor to discuss course(s) to take as well as obtain your advisor's email address.
- You must apply for admissions at the school you wish to take the transient course.
- All holds (library, parking, etc.) must be cleared before form will be processed.
- Students wanting to use Financial Aid can contact our Financial Aid department at firstname.lastname@example.org