United Kingdom (England, Wales, & Northern Ireland)

Required Academic Transcript:

Documents must arrive in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.

Required Proof of Degree:

It should be clearly indicated on the transcript or presented in the form of a certified copy of the diploma.

U.S. Bachelor’s Equivalency:

A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.


Not required.

Note: Notarized copies are not considered official academic records. Please do not submit your original proof of degree, as we cannot return it to you.