Location & Contact information
- ASU West Campus Testing Center - 2400 Gillionville Road, Building G-101, next to the
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 229-500-2921
- ASU ID card or current government-issue photo ID
- Turn cell phone off and enter G-101 quietly. Do not bring children, family, or friends
to wait. Turn cell phone off and enter G-1010 quietly. Do not bring children, family,
or friends to wait.
- Testing Staff will assign you a locker to store all of your pesonal belongings except
for your photo id and allowed teacher resources.
- Personal belongings include, but not limited to: cell phones, smart watches, electronic
devices, purses, wallets, keys, papes, book bags,sunglasses, hats, caps, food and
- Sign-in at the Proctor Station. Show your photo ID and calculator, if allowed for
- Know your instructor's name, course number (ex. BIOL 2411), and test number or name.
- Scratch paper will be provided.