At Cordele Campus
You must make an appointment to test at the Albany State University Cordele Center. (229) 500-3410.
- An application for admission MUST be submitted before testing. Admission Requirements are available on the Admissions Home Page.
- All parts of the test are required unless you are exempted. If you have questions about testing requirements, please call the Admissions Office, (229) 500-4358.
- Suggested preparation links are available.
- Call (229) 500-3410 to schedule your test at the Albany State University Cordele Center.
- Bring a Photo ID for admission to the ACCUPLACER Test
- Directions to Cordele Campus