Before filling out this form, please note:
- The transient permission form is for Albany State University undergraduate and graduate students.
- By filling out this form you are requesting permission to take courses at another (transient) institution.
- Start with a meeting with your advisor to discuss course(s) to take and complete the form together.
- If your advisor approves, they will begin the approval process and you must receive all required approvals before the start of the semester for the transient course(s).
- You must apply for admissions at the school you wish to take the transient course(s).
- All holds (library, parking, etc.) must be cleared before form will be processed.
- Students wanting to use Financial Aid can contact our Financial Aid department at firstname.lastname@example.org