Transient Students


Before filling out this form, please note:

  • The transient permission form is for Albany State University undergraduate and graduate students.
  • By filling out this form you are requesting permission to take courses at another (transient) institution.
  • Start with a meeting with your advisor to discuss course(s) to take and complete the form together.
  • If your advisor approves, they will begin the approval process and you must receive all required approvals before the start of the semester for the transient course(s).
  • You must apply for admissions at the school you wish to take the transient course(s).
  • All holds (library, parking, etc.) must be cleared before form will be processed.
  • Students wanting to use Financial Aid can contact our Financial Aid department at