Application Services is a department within the Division of Information Technology Services at Albany State University (ASU) that supports the goals and mission of the University by developing, coordinating, and managing Software Applications/Systems that provide critical information services for university constituents.
There are four Groups under Application Services:
- Ellucian Banner – Student Information System (SIS), an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Enterprise Applications:
- Ellucian Experience (MyASU Portal)
- DegreeWorks – Degree Audit system
- Banner Document Management (BDM) – Imaging system
- Ellucian Ethos
- Other Applications: EAB, 25Live/CollegeNet, AdAstra, Digarc- Ram Register, PyraMed, Maxient, CleanAddress, TouchNet, NelNet, RoboRegistrar, CourseLeaf, Concourse Syllabus, XAP/Axiom, Handshake, Emergency Communication System (Blackboard Connect; LiveSafe), etc.
- Business Applications supports: Housing (StarRez); Ram ID Card (IDWorks); Door Access (SALTO, Transact Campus /formerly Blackboard); Dining Services - Meal Plans, POS, Cash Registers (Transact Campus); Parking Management System, etc.
- Technology Integration & Automation develops: Digital Forms (Smartsheet), Workflow, SharePoint Sites and Microsoft Applications.