Move Out Information
ALL RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSE MAY 7, 2021 AT 12 NOON.
No Students will be allowed to stay beyond the closing date and time.
BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT
- Dispose of all trash in outside dumpster (fines will be assessed for any remaining trash)
- Remove all personal belongings from the room. (Office of Housing and Residence Life is not responsible for abandoned property)
- Clean your room and any shared spaces thoroughly. You must return your room to its original configuration: all furniture must be returned and in the correct room.
- Close room windows, blinds, turnoff all lights and lock door.
- Return all metal keys and access cards. (Not RAM IDs)
express check out Guidelines
Go to the main lobby of your residence hall during the following dates and times when you are ready to check out. Scan the QR code and complete the checkout form.
- Pick up an Express Checkout Envelope from the Express checkout drop box in the lobby of your residence hall.
- Complete information on the Express Checkout Envelope and sign it. (PLEASE WRITE LEGIBLY) Place the key in the envelope, seal the envelope, and place the envelope in the Express checkout drop box located in the lobby.
- A member of Hall Staff will be at the desk during the following hours for assistance.
- May 1st-May 2nd : 12pm-12am
- May 3rd-May 6th: 8am -12am
- May 7th: 8am-12pm
Hall Management will inspect the room after the resident’s departure and look for damages, missing items and necessary cleaning. Damages, missing items, and/or cleaning that no one claims responsibility for will be divided equally among those assigned to the room/apartment. Failure to return your keys, will result in lock change charges.
ABANDONED PROPERTY NOTICE:
Any student property that is left behind beyond the residency contract dates is subject to being considered abandoned by the student. In cases where (non returning/graduating) students abandon property at the end of the semester the University will dispose of the property.